Benefits of Boabab fruit
This versatile fruit has long been used for its health applications by Africans across the continent. It is also famed for its incredible nutritional properties. Much like the moringa, it is a superfood that deserves the name
This versatile fruit has long been used for its health applications by Africans across the continent. It is also famed for its incredible nutritional properties. Much like the moringa, it is a superfood that deserves the name! An excellent source of many vitamins and minerals, it has:
• five times the magnesium of avocados
• four times the potassium of bananas
• twice the calcium of milk
• twice the antioxidants of acai berries, and more than any other fruit
• six to ten times the vitamin C of oranges
• and ten times the fibre of apples.
In other words, baobab is highly nutritious and different parts of the plant supply varying amounts of protein, vitamin C,
antioxidants, potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium and B vitamins.
Due to the fact that it is high in dietary fibre, it has also been shown to support digestive health, as well as reduce feelings of hunger which could promote weight loss. Baobab may also help slow the increase of blood sugar levels and decrease the amount of insulin needed to keep your blood sugar under control.
Studies show that baobab can help to reduce inflammation and prevent oxidative damage to cells.
- Advanced Immune Supplement blend
- Advanced Turmeric Supplement blend
- Advanced Collagen Supplement blend
- Advanced Mushroom Supplement blend
Naturally Good Supplements Made in the UK
Live Healthier. Feel Better. Enjoy Life.
We specialise in multiple-ingredient encapsulated and powder formulations, herbal formulas, plant-based protein powders and health foods. The majority of our products are backed by EFSA health claims.
We have a comprehensive range of products, able to support a variety of health goals and lifestyles.