Benefits of Alfalfa
Alfalfa iss rich in chlorophyll, vitamins (such as pro-vitamin A (B-carotene) and vitamins B6, C, D, E, K and P) and minerals
Alfalfa is rich in chlorophyll, vitamins (such as pro-vitamin A (B-carotene) and vitamins B6, C, D, E, K and P) and minerals (such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron and zinc). It also contains all 8 essential amino acids (the building blocks of protein), yields 10x more mineral value than an average grain and contains 8 essential enzymes, namely:
• amylase (digests starch)
• coagulase (coagulates milk)
• invertase (converts sugar to dextrose)
• emulsin (acts upon sugars)
• peroxidase (oxidises blood)
• lipase (fat-splitting enzyme)
• pectinase (forms a vegetable jelly from pectin)
• protease (digests proteins).
Alfalfa also consists of medicinal “actives”, such as isoflavones, sterols and other plant phyto-estrogens that (working together with the plant’s natural fibre) promote healthy cholesterol levels.
- Advanced Immune Supplement blend
- Advanced Turmeric Supplement blend
- Advanced Collagen Supplement blend
- Advanced Mushroom Supplement blend
Naturally Good Supplements Made in the UK
Live Healthier. Feel Better. Enjoy Life.
We specialise in multiple-ingredient encapsulated and powder formulations, herbal formulas, plant-based protein powders and health foods. The majority of our products are backed by EFSA health claims.
We have a comprehensive range of products, able to support a variety of health goals and lifestyles.